skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bel+Oscar=Ceci &Santi
Is too good to be thuth
Friday, May 2, 2008
Our family story...
Oscar and I got together on October 2004, yeah it´s been a while!
We finally got married on March 21th 1998
Ill scan some honey moon pics soon! they were still old film cameras taken...
We have been married for ten years and still so much in love!
1 comment:
Mel ~ Mommy to my Little Man and Love Baby
said...
I LOVE these pictures!!! You are a beautiful couple!
May 2, 2008 at 6:07 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Love does it all"
Blog Archive
►
2009
(14)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(13)
▼
2008
(19)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(5)
Last Christmas...
Our family story...
Our family is complete!
Our babies!
Is so exciting to start this!
About Me
Bel
Paraguay
Oscar and I have been married since March 21th, 1998. We had our first daughter Ceci on March 13th, 1999 and our son Santi on April 15th, 2006. Our family is our bigger joy! Thanks for stoping by! Comments are very welcomed :D
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I LOVE these pictures!!! You are a beautiful couple!
Post a Comment