Monday, June 30, 2008

My sissy´s First Communion

Ana Laura´s First Holy Communion

Ana had her First Communion on saturday June 28th.

It was just an amazing, overwhelming, full of joy day.

The most important day in a Catholic´s life I believe.

Here are some pictures, I hope you enjoy them :)
She looked so cute with the flowers crown!!












With our family, from left to right, Oscar, Santi, my self with Santi, my dad,
my mom, Jose, Ceci, Andrea with Stefi, Juanma and Ana in the middle of us all.


The cake I made for her...




We setted her cake table with lots of angels, cookies, chocolates and a cake.
Here is the table ready!









And the souvenirs setted in the back armoire...



Ana and her niece Ceci!! They love each otehr so much! (when they dont fight of course! hehe!)

We had a lunch with family and friends to celebrate it, and served pasta and cake.




Here I am, with my mom and Ana ...

And our little but very blessed family :)













The the cristal rosary we gave her as a present :)

1 comment:

lexsmama said...

Oh, Belen! You do such great things for parties!! Looks like everyone had a good time.

Ashley