Sunday, April 26, 2009

First stitches....my poor Santi!

Yesterday he sliped and fell into the door frame border

It was one of the most sad moments of my life, when he screamed bloddy murder for mami and I couldnt hold him, had to hold his hands with two other nurses and O hold his head while he was covered in that green fabric so the surgeon could sew Him
OMG I can still see him covered in blood and can hear him screaming It was aweful
The surgeon said it was a "clean" cut (whatever that means) and he wont have any scars left thanks God
He was so happy when it was over and he got two band aids, one of a sheep and other with a whale
We went home and he was on bed like for ten mins and then running arround wild all afternoon.....oh boy.
I hope this isnt the first of many eventhough I can see it coming DUH
My legs started shaking 30 mins after we got home.

No comments: